Lessons & Pricing
Cha Cha Cha
Cha Cha Cha
West Coast Swing
I personalize each lesson based on your individual needs, desires, and goals, adjusting my teaching style to your ability, personality, and expectations. This ensures the most thorough and rapid learning process, all while keeping it fun, easy, and comfortable.
I also accommodate each student’s schedule and create custom tuition that makes each plan affordable.
Top 10 Reasons to Take Private Lessons
1. Privates enable you to learn the most advanced figures and technique.
2. The fastest way to improve your dancing is through private lessons.
3. You select the dance and details you want to work on in your private lessons.
4. Private lessons progress at your own pace.
5. Privates are booked to meet your scheduling needs.
6. Privates allow you 100% individualized attention from your teacher.
7. Your teacher can customize your choreography to maximize your strengths.
8. Privates enable you to feel the highest quality technique.
9. Private lessons are your most effective tool to taking your dancing to a performance/competition level of proficiency.
10. There is no better way to learn how to dance than with private lessons. Not only do you learn more quickly, you also learn more efficiently.
Private lesson students often choose to enter Dancesport Competitions and Showcases. Competition and Showcase opportunities are available for dancers of all skill levels, including newcomers. It's a fabulous incentive to improve your dancing!
A Dance To Last a Lifetime…
It is my experience that every couple has different needs, preferences and time schedules but everyone has the ability to be a good dancer with enough time. Wouldn’t it be great to have the romance of dancing for the rest of your lives together! I can put something together that is uniquely yours
if a couple is planning to get married, here are a few TIPS from the experts on learning to dance for their big day:
Don’t wait until the last minute. Remember that the schedule will get very hectic as the wedding day approaches. I would strongly recommend starting four to six months earlier to allow more time for practice, especially if you are newcomers to dancing.
It’s OK if you haven’t chosen a song. On your very first lesson I will introduce you to the main dances most couples use. I can help make suggestions depending on which dance you like and do the best. If you already have a song chosen, bring it with you!
Be patient when learning. Dancing is a great stress reliever, and a fun date night, so don’t put too much pressure on each other.
Don’t try to teach your fiance’. You’ll both have a lot more fun dancing if you let your instructor do the teaching. :)
Practice in the right shoes. Wear shoes to your lessons that are similar to the ones you’ll be wearing on the big day.
Be consistent with your appointments. The more often you come in, the less review there will be on each lesson. Plan at least once a week to get the most from your lessons.
Learning to dance for a wedding is a special gift that you and your spouse-to-be can give to each other. A couple who feels confident and poised when they dance together will ensure that their very first dance together as wife and husband will be a memory they will cherish forever.
I create each program based on the individual needs of the students; therefore, your tuition is customized as well. I can work with any schedule or budget, there is a different package discounts to choose from. Schedule an introductory private dance evaluation session to discover how dance can enrich your life.